My store is functional!

What is happening in the world of brewing? Competitions, festivals, seminars, tastings and club events. Personal experiences and victories.

Moderator: slothrob

stouts
Pale Ale
Pale Ale

My store is functional!

Post by stouts »

Ok, guys I don't have all the bells and whistles yet but the store works so check it out and let me know what you all think. Your advice and oponions have been very helpful up to this point.
If you do make a purchase of $30 or more and mention the forum I'll throw in a free White Labs or smack-pack. The address is www.theemptystein.com . Thanks again guys for all the support.
Jay
dartedplus
Strong Ale
Strong Ale

looks good

Post by dartedplus »

It looks very nice. Next time I need some ingredients I'll price you. I hope things are going well and wish you continued success.

Ed
BobbyK
Light Lager
Light Lager

I'm in Houston

Post by BobbyK »

Next time I'm in the Katy area I'll stop by and see you. I live just a couple of miles from DeFalco's, so I don't think you can be my main supplier, but I'm glad to spread the business around a little.

Good luck to you and hope that your store and website are a huge success!
stouts
Pale Ale
Pale Ale

BJ's

Post by stouts »

Bobby,
ya been to BJ's in Clear Lake yet? They make a very nice pale ale and stout.
Jay
BobbyK
Light Lager
Light Lager

No, but...

Post by BobbyK »

several fellow members of the Foam Rangers have been frequenting BJs since it opened. I understand they are not selling beer brewed there because they are not licensed yet, but are selling beer brewed at other BJs locations. Is that true?

I can walk to Two Rows Brewpub if I had to. Their beer is a little inconsistant but they have a few that I like.
brew4u

idaho?

Post by brew4u »

hello all! i took a quick look around, and thought the web site was great. i do all my ordering on line, due to
no brew supply stores in my area and your prices were great!! i am also new to beer tools and have enjoyed so far!!
april
stouts
Pale Ale
Pale Ale

Welcome

Post by stouts »

great, if you need any help or advice these guys are great, and if I can help you with supplies just ask.
Jay
stouts
Pale Ale
Pale Ale

Well

Post by stouts »

I wasn't aware of that but I believe you are correct. I just got an email that said Gary's (the brewer) first batch didn't measure up and hes been let go.
I hate to hear that.
Jay