maxi kegs

Buying, building and using brewing equipment and apparatus. Product reviews and questions.

Moderator: slothrob

dartedplus
Strong Ale
Strong Ale

maxi kegs

Post by dartedplus »

I'm looking for some sankey kegs so that I can make a 3 tier system for the smallest$$$ possible. where should I look???
ed
jayhawk
Strong Ale
Strong Ale

behind the bar

Post by jayhawk »

just kidding :)
Push Eject
Double IPA
Double IPA

eBay...?

Post by Push Eject »

I found mine on eBay already prepared (top cut and valve installed) for about $80.

Ollie
Gravity Thrills
Strong Ale
Strong Ale

Get Lucky

Post by Gravity Thrills »

You can do what I did and find a former rabid homebrewer who married what turned out to be a shrew of a new wife that forced him to give up his hobby. I inherited three legally obtained and converted kegs from the poor guy, and toast him every time I brew.

And for all those single brewers out there, get permission to continue brewing written into that pre-nup!

Cheers,
Jim
jayhawk
Strong Ale
Strong Ale

Work Bonus

Post by jayhawk »

I got mine from an old fart who was going to use it for a gas tank on a 1929 Reo Speedwagon. Thankfully, he found an old one that looked better and gave me the newer one as a bonus for turfing his front yard.
Liquid Blur
Light Lager
Light Lager

Oh !@#$!

Post by Liquid Blur »

I'm getting married on March 8! I forgot to put that in the pre-nup! LOL Nah, She already said she wouldn't mind. God I'm whipped. :)
LB
dartedplus
Strong Ale
Strong Ale

maybe on the frat house back porch

Post by dartedplus »

Maybe I should go to a college town and check out the back porches of some frat houses. Or even better, just give them the $10 deposit for it..( I know thats not legal)
jayhawk
Strong Ale
Strong Ale

Legality is for shmucks...(sometimes)

Post by jayhawk »

How many of those frat boys are over 21? Two wrongs don't make a right, but they may make a sweet brew setup.