Long time, no post!

General brewing information, questions and discussion. Topics that do not seem to fit elsewhere.

Moderators: slothrob, 2row

Mesa Maltworks
Strong Ale
Strong Ale

Long time, no post!

Post by Mesa Maltworks »

Hi All!

This is Eric Watson checking in for the first time in a long while. Between me living outside of the States and other encumbrances I have not been in the public view for a while. I am having fun reading posts that post dated my involvement. I plan on popping in from time to time to learn more of what is going on in the home brewing community. It is one of my best sources of inspiration. The majority of what I do now involves the distillation industry which has given me time to get back into brewing at home after 15 years as a commercial brewer. It has been sort of a boomerang for me and am loving it! I can brew whatever I want and not have to worry about selling it!

Eric Watson, President
Alcohol Beverage Consulting LLC (AlBevCon)
Make your next beer (or spirit) a local one!!!!

Eric Watson
Head Distiller & Brewer

Seven Fathoms Rum
Georgetown, Grand Cayman
Cayman Islands
Mesa Maltworks
Strong Ale
Strong Ale

Re: Long time, no post!

Post by Mesa Maltworks »

Forgot to mention... for those that don't know me, I was the author for the Roving Brewer series in the Articles section of this site.
Make your next beer (or spirit) a local one!!!!

Eric Watson
Head Distiller & Brewer

Seven Fathoms Rum
Georgetown, Grand Cayman
Cayman Islands
jeff
Imperial Stout
Imperial Stout

Re: Long time, no post!

Post by jeff »

Great to hear from you, Eric! Sorry I didn’t see your message sooner. I’m looking forward to hearing about your adventures 8)

Best regards
Jeff
BeerTools.com Staff