Download/Upload recipes from/to BTP.com site

Suggestions and discussion about upcoming features in future BeerTools Pro releases.
nicadrick
Light Lager
Light Lager

Download/Upload recipes from/to BTP.com site

Post by nicadrick »

How about some web and app integration.
AustinTim

Re: Download/Upload recipes from/to BTP.com site

Post by AustinTim »

nicadrick wrote:How about some web and app integration.
+1
-TDS
Junction26

Post by Junction26 »

Still cant upload my recipes from comp to BTP.com. My brewing partner aka mom uses BTP as well and how can I send her my recipes??
fidds

Post by fidds »

So is this possible yet? If its not that is a major flaw in a pretty cool beer app. Can't believe they an't talk to each other.
jeff
Imperial Stout
Imperial Stout

Post by jeff »

fidds wrote:So is this possible yet? If its not that is a major flaw in a pretty cool beer app. Can't believe they an't talk to each other.
Yes, this is possible. For details on how to store recipes in the cloud for access with mobile devices and to share with others, please consult the BTP help documentation under the topic, “Recipe Sharing”. Here is an excerpt:
BeerTools Pro simplifies recipe sharing by seamlessly integrating sharing features in the main recipe window. In order to share recipes with other BeerTools.com members, “connections” must be established. Once connections are made with other BeerTools.com members their shared recipes are visible under the Connections folder in the library. Each connected member has a subfolder under Connections.
Jeff
BeerTools.com Staff