Buying, building and using brewing equipment and apparatus. Product reviews and questions.
- Posts: 7
- Joined: Tue Oct 12, 2010 2:42 pm
My new brew kettle (free from work):
...with my homemade mash paddle:
- Posts: 1831
- Joined: Mon Apr 10, 2006 1:36 pm
- Location: Greater Boston
It's hard to beat the price!
BTP v2.0.* Windows XP
- Imperial Stout
- Posts: 528
- Joined: Fri Oct 27, 2006 1:43 pm
- Location: W. Dundee
Yeah I like free
iMac 27", 3.4 GHz Intel Core i5, 8GB Ram, Mac OSX 10.12.6
iPad Pro 10.5
I like macs
- Strong Ale
- Posts: 382
- Joined: Thu Jan 13, 2005 8:47 pm
- Location: Clarksville, TN
I am really liking my ball valve. Beats the auto-siphon hands down. I mash in a cooler so I don't use a false bottom. Yours looks pretty cool though.