Cascade Hops grown Hydroponically

General brewing information, questions and discussion. Topics that do not seem to fit elsewhere.

Moderators: slothrob, 2row

Hydro

Cascade Hops grown Hydroponically

Post by Hydro »

I’m growing Hydroponic Cascade hops.. Expect to get in over 300 lbs dried.. Acid content TBA as well as price. But I am a homebrewer as well.. I am all about the individual brewer... Should be available within the next month with no limit on amount, should be a first come first serve type of thing.. Email me back with your questions.. Also have pics but I am new to this site and not for sure how I am supposed to go about this.
rock on,
Hydro
Only way to grow them is Hydroponically...
Hydro

Post by Hydro »

Sorry for seeming to solicite. I am just trying to get the news out too homebrewers that I am going to have a ton (well a quarter of a ton) of casacade hops coming in over the next month or two. They are grown hydroponically. If anyone knows where I should post this to get the word out please let me know..
Thanks,
Hydro
Hydro

Post by Hydro »

I thought pics would help now that i found photobucket.. these pics were taken on 6-27-2008.

[IMG]http://i306.photobucket.com/albums/nn24 ... 08033b.jpg[/IMG]
Last edited by Hydro on Sun Jun 29, 2008 8:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
slothrob

hydro

Post by slothrob »

I think there's a block on new members posting pictures or links to prevent spamming advertisers. I think the block lifts after a few days, maybe.

A lot of people sell hops on eBay, and brewboard.com has an active classified section where there has been a lot of hops bought and sold.
BTP v2.0.* Windows XP
Hydro

Post by Hydro »

thaks for the info that is exactly what i needed to know. I hate spammers myself and i didnt want to seem like one. i am just trying to find homebrewers and spread some cascades that they cant currently get because of the rationing...thanks again..
hydro