[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4709: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3841)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4711: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3841)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4712: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3841)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4713: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3841)
BeerTools Discussion Forum • View topic - Feature Requests Archive A

Feature Requests Archive A

Suggestions and discussion about upcoming features in future BeerTools Pro releases.

Postby ColoradoBrewer » Sun Jul 15, 2007 7:12 am

ColoradoBrewer
Strong Ale
Strong Ale

Editing in Place!

Postby Push Eject » Fri Aug 24, 2007 2:29 pm

Double-click a value... and let's have this:

Cheers,
Push Eject
Push Eject
Double IPA
Double IPA

Postby dasein668 » Fri Sep 07, 2007 11:00 am

Last edited by dasein668 on Tue Sep 11, 2007 12:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Nathan

v1.5.2

1.83 GHz Intel Core 2 Duo Macbook | 2.0 gig DDR2 RAM | Boot ROM MB21.00A5.B07 | SMC Version 1.13f3 | 1280x800 | OSX 10.4.11
dasein668
Pale Ale
Pale Ale

Refractometer brix to SG converstion feature during ferment

Postby etbandit » Tue Sep 11, 2007 12:24 am

etbandit
Light Lager
Light Lager

Postby etbandit » Tue Sep 11, 2007 12:38 am

etbandit
Light Lager
Light Lager

Postby dasein668 » Wed Sep 19, 2007 9:15 am

Would it be possible to have an unstyled html export option? I like the bbcode option that is there now, and I understand having the html export as it is now, but it would also be nice to have just plain xhtml tags without the added style information that overrides external css.

Thanks!
Nathan

v1.5.2

1.83 GHz Intel Core 2 Duo Macbook | 2.0 gig DDR2 RAM | Boot ROM MB21.00A5.B07 | SMC Version 1.13f3 | 1280x800 | OSX 10.4.11
dasein668
Pale Ale
Pale Ale

Postby dasein668 » Sun Oct 28, 2007 11:20 am

I'd like to see the ability to re-order/sort ingredients automatically by column. IE it would be nice to automatically reorder the hop additions by time.
Nathan

v1.5.2

dasein668
Pale Ale
Pale Ale

Postby jawbox » Tue Nov 27, 2007 10:06 am

iMac 27", 3.4 GHz Intel Core i5, 8GB Ram, Mac OSX 10.12.6
iPhone 7+
iPad Pro 10.5
I like macs ;)
jawbox
Imperial Stout
Imperial Stout

Re: Feature Requests

Postby etbandit » Tue Nov 27, 2007 9:01 pm

etbandit
Light Lager
Light Lager

Postby billvelek » Wed Nov 28, 2007 12:42 am

Visit www.tinyurl.com/bvelek - portal to my brewing sites: 3,100+ members on 'Grow-Hops', and 1,350+ brewers on my 'BrewingEquip' group.
Running BTP v1.5.3 on WinXP 2005 SP3 w/AMD Athlon 64@3800+, 1GigRam, Res 1024x768
billvelek
Imperial Stout
Imperial Stout

Brew Timer?

Postby djavet » Sun Jan 20, 2008 7:38 am

I wish to see a timer like this for the brew session for the people who brew with computer near the kettle:

Source:
http://beerbelliesbrew.com/Downloads.html

Will be cool, no?

Dom
djavet
Double IPA
Double IPA

Re: Brew Timer?

Postby billvelek » Mon Jan 21, 2008 3:20 am

Visit www.tinyurl.com/bvelek - portal to my brewing sites: 3,100+ members on 'Grow-Hops', and 1,350+ brewers on my 'BrewingEquip' group.
Running BTP v1.5.3 on WinXP 2005 SP3 w/AMD Athlon 64@3800+, 1GigRam, Res 1024x768
billvelek
Imperial Stout
Imperial Stout

Postby just-cj » Mon Jan 21, 2008 4:42 am

iMac 20", 2.66 GHz Intel Core 2Duo, 4 GB Memory, OS 10.5.6, resolution 1680 x 1050.
just-cj
Double IPA
Double IPA

You're right ... I was wrong

Postby billvelek » Mon Jan 21, 2008 1:08 pm

After reading your post and giving this some further thought, I have to agree that I was wrong. This would be a good feature and there are a couple of reasons that I can think of now why it ought to be eventually incorporated into BTP:
1. Not everyone is going to find this thread or otherwise know about the timer that djavet referred us to, so having it as a part of BTP will ensure that all users of BTP can be easily aware of it; and
2. By making it an integral part of BTP, values can automatically be set in the various timers according to the times that we have already entered for hops, etc., on our ingredients screen. Not only will that make it easier and quicker by avoiding the need for double entries, but it also eliminates errors because when you'd make a change in your schedule the timer would automatically change so you won't need to remember to do it.

My earlier response was no doubt a sub-conscious self-interest of discounting something I don't think I'd personally need or want in order to help protect my own priorities, and I'm sorry that I was just being selfish. Basically, the root of the problem is that I have been concerned that we'll _never_ see all the things that we'd like, and _might_ not even see some of the more basic things that we really _need_ fixed. However, I've read Jeff's recent posts in another thread which admits that he is behind but indicates that he is apparently taking a renewed interest in things, so maybe we'll start seeing some progress again like we had when BTP was first released.

Cheers.

Bill Velek
billvelek
Imperial Stout
Imperial Stout

Postby djavet » Tue Jan 22, 2008 1:47 am

djavet
Double IPA
Double IPA

PreviousNext

Return to BeerTools Pro Feature Requests