Sample Sparges

General discussion on BeerTools Pro Software.
pmd428
Light Lager
Light Lager

Sample Sparges

Post by pmd428 »

Does any have a sample Sprage Batch and Fly they could send me? I did see the one posted here, but when I do it I get a bunch of values turn RED.
This program seem great, but why dont they have some tested and proven recipies as examples to go off of. Would be nice to see other peoples recipies for different type of sparges. The wiki help is getting better but I thought they would of had a better maunaul prior to selling this. Sorry for venting I am just frustraded.
jeff
Imperial Stout
Imperial Stout

Re: Sample Sparges

Post by jeff »

pmd428 wrote:Does any have a sample Sprage Batch and Fly they could send me?
I don't do batch sparging myself, but I posted a recipe that you can probably use as a starting point on the batch sparge page of the BeerTools Pro Wiki. I will try to get a fly sparge up at some point too.
Jeff
BeerTools.com Staff
Lakota
Light Lager
Light Lager

Sample Files

Post by Lakota »

FYI, sample batch sparge methods and files can be found at http://www.lakotabrew.com
slothrob

Post by slothrob »

Also, the red means that there is a value that doesn't make sense to BTP, like having 3 gallons available and draining 3.5 gal. I suggest you edit the steps in your schedule from the top down, correcting illogical values. You'll need to do something like this to customize the schedule for each recipe, anyway, and this is a good way to learn.
BTP v2.0.* Windows XP