Williams Brewing

General brewing information, questions and discussion. Topics that do not seem to fit elsewhere.

Moderators: slothrob, 2row

fitz
Strong Ale
Strong Ale

Williams Brewing

Post by fitz »

Has anyone done business with Williams brewing?
I have ordered stuff in the past and had good luck with them. Since you all have heard of the Brew shop waste land I am living in, I started to shop through the catalogs and online. I recently ordered a 22 lbs malt grab bag they offered with my other order since I am not picky, and will try almost anything once. When the order came the 22 lbs ended up only being 19 lbs. I called them and the Customer service rep was very nice and said they would send out the additional and appologized for the inconvenience. I checked the tracking number to see that a 17 lbs package is coming on friday. Now, I am not a math wiz, but I was only shy 3 lbs of malt. At most the box will weigh 2 lbs, so I have to assume the good people at Williams is sending a little extra for my inconvenience. What a place! I'll continue to do business with them. Just thought I would let you know of good service. They are also the best place I have seen for such a variety of extracts.