Want to change the gift certificates

General brewing information, questions and discussion. Topics that do not seem to fit elsewhere.

Moderators: slothrob, 2row

Ivan

Want to change the gift certificates

Post by Ivan »

Hello, homebrewers!
I tried very many brewing software, and BeerTools is my favorite. Now, on beertools site there is year-end sale -25%. This is a good deal, but I want more :) I'm from Russia (not from Mosсow), and $22 - is a not a very small money for me (especially, if this money will be spent on software :) ).

And I have 10 brewbucks on highgravitybrew.com. May be someone will agree to change gift certificate ($10) of highgravitybrew to gift certificate of beertools ($10)?

From me: $10 gift on highgravitybrew.com
From you: $10 gift on beertools.com

Sorry for poor english, I need more practice :(
csting

Post by csting »

I am really interested but how are we going to make the deal and who is going first? And I assume we are going to work with some honesty policy here that whatever is traded forward will never be used or claimed by the other party right?

I hope there will be some sort of arbitration here so we could proceed with the exchange flawlessly.
Ivan

Post by Ivan »

I think we will do this by email.
I hope for your honesty. I looked over your posts, and I think, that your are really homebrewer :)
As for me, my little activity on HBT: http://www.homebrewtalk.com/f84/i-want- ... om-286393/
And some posts on HBT about DIY mash paddle :)

I, as starter, buy gift cert on highgravitybrew.com and send it to you. After you recieve email from me you email to me gift cert of beertools...

If you do not send to me beertools gift cert... So, your karma will be spoiled :)

I just hope on your honesty.

My email: inetch(at)gmail.com
Ivan

Post by Ivan »

So, nobody want to change the gift certificates?
cstring, what about you?