Free beer label maker

General brewing information, questions and discussion. Topics that do not seem to fit elsewhere.

Moderators: slothrob, 2row

Ana_B

Free beer label maker

Post by Ana_B »

Hello, everyone!
I got news that might be interesting for the home brewers. :)
I'm coming from a little group of friends who love web design, and love beer even more. That's why we made a decision to marry our two loves and make something useful for the beer community. During next few months we used our whole spare time (and a lot of beer) to make something unique, and here it is - [url]Labeley.com[/url]
The app - Labeley.com - is designed to let people with no designing knowledge make their own custom beer labels. You can play around, choosing either from a nicely illustrated graphics gallery, or uploading your own photo, putting different backgrounds, ribbons, any text you want in any color… It’s very addictive. It's completely free, and we intend to keep it that way. It cures depression and makes you feel creative. :) If you have time and good will, take a look and let me us know what you think; we would really appreciate a true beer expert’s sincere words. If you like it, you might suggest it to your friends.
Thanks a lot for your time!
csting

Post by csting »

I have checked that link out before and they really gave a lot of insight about how you could design your own beer label. I am not sure though if I would carry out a label straight from the source owing a lot of other might have chosen the idea.

So what I do is to create some sort of template in there and use another photo editing software to make minor changes. There also some times when you would choose to go a little more simple or give out more, which is not available on labeley.
falcon.eddy

Post by falcon.eddy »

Tried your app---worked great! Thanks
brewmaster

Re: Free beer label maker

Post by brewmaster »

I will have to try the app. I'll let you know what I think. It looks like it will work great.
"I feel sorry for people who don't drink beer. When they wake up in the morning, That's as good as they're going to feel all day." -- Frank Sinatra
barobjects

Kegerator Conversion Kits

Post by barobjects »

Kegerator is simply a refrigerator for beer kegs. The control unit allows choosing the appropriate temperature for your brews. So you will always have cool fresh beer waiting.
Not just storage and cooling spaces, kegerators also have the dispensing assembly - from beer and gas lines to beer faucet.

https://barobjects.com/draft-equipment/draft-beer-tower.html