BYO 150 Clone brews magazine

General brewing information, questions and discussion. Topics that do not seem to fit elsewhere.

Moderators: slothrob, 2row

Suthrncomfrt1884
Double IPA
Double IPA

BYO 150 Clone brews magazine

Post by Suthrncomfrt1884 »

I know there aren't too many people that view this forum anymore, but I'm hoping someone who does has this issue.

I had it, but I loaned it to a friend and never got it back. My brother recently got into homebrewing and was wanting to do a recipe I made when I was still doing extract and grains. I remember building the recipe based on the Tommyknockers Imperial Nut Brown recipe. I think I changed most of the ingredients (I have my ingredients list and my notes), but I used the steeping schedule and water amounts listed in that recipe.

If anyone has the magazine, would you mind posting the steeping times, temps, and water levels for me? My notes clearly state "refer to TK Imp Nut Brown clone for steeping info".

Thanks guys.
Primary - Belgian Dubbel, Belgian IPA
Secondary - Cherry Lambic
Bottled - Bourbon Barrel Coffee Porter, Double Chocolate Raspberry Stout, Imperial Nut Brown, Apfelwein, American Amber Ale w/Homegrown Hops, Breakfast Stout
Kegged - Bass Clone, ESB
Suthrncomfrt1884
Double IPA
Double IPA

Post by Suthrncomfrt1884 »

Nevermind. I found it.
Primary - Belgian Dubbel, Belgian IPA
Secondary - Cherry Lambic
Bottled - Bourbon Barrel Coffee Porter, Double Chocolate Raspberry Stout, Imperial Nut Brown, Apfelwein, American Amber Ale w/Homegrown Hops, Breakfast Stout
Kegged - Bass Clone, ESB
Grinder

Post by Grinder »

Darn it - I have it right here!!