Beer Bottles and Carboy Wholesalers

Buying, building and using brewing equipment and apparatus. Product reviews and questions.

Moderator: slothrob

firstbrew
Light Lager
Light Lager

Beer Bottles and Carboy Wholesalers

Post by firstbrew »

hello everyone, quick question for ya, does anyone know where one could buy beer bottles and Carboys from a wholesaler ? I was thinking aobut getting quite alot and dishing them out to my buddies who have recently taken on homebrewing. thanks for the help, FB
Mesa Maltworks
Strong Ale
Strong Ale

Homebrew Supply Wholesalers...

Post by Mesa Maltworks »

"Quite Alot" is relative....

A palate load is the usual wholesale shipment of carboys, although you can order less, but the savings aren't all that much when you do. If I remember correctly, a pallate will contain around 30 5 gallon carboys.

You can call any of a host of wholesalers such as L.D. Carlson, G.W. Kent or others. Keep in mind you usually have to submit a copy of your business license and have an opening order of around $500 to $ 1000 for an account.

Subverting your local homebrew supply retailer may create bad will... remember... when you have a problem or need info, these guys can help you out alot and it is worth it to support them even if you pay a bit more, not to mention the ethics involved.