Fermenter With Tri-Clover Fitting

Buying, building and using brewing equipment and apparatus. Product reviews and questions.

Moderator: slothrob

Post Reply
Posts: 9
Joined: Fri Jul 30, 2004 11:24 pm
Location: Kansas City Missouri

Fermenter With Tri-Clover Fitting

Post by toadswarts » Sat Apr 16, 2005 10:07 am

Just bought a Stainless Steel Conical Fermenter With Tri-Clover Fitting the fitting is 2 inch Where can i find a valve for it and what kind should i look for? Ive heard of butterfly ones but what works best ?
Any help would be great

Double IPA
Double IPA
Posts: 170
Joined: Fri Sep 07, 2001 1:56 am

Check Probrewer.com.,

Post by Brewer2001 » Sat Apr 16, 2005 11:07 pm


I chacked the Morebeer web but they do not list these valves any more. The Probrewer web has some equipment suppliers that have valves in stock.
You could also talk to the brewer at your "local" brewery or brewpub. They may be able to order one for you. Also try Larry's homebrew supply. He carries a lot of parts for craft brewers.

Good brewing,

Tom F.

Post Reply