- Date uses American ordering despite using en_GB locale.
- Extremely slow to redraw user interface despite using macbookpro8,3 - for example you can see graph lines being drawn when switching tabs between style and schedule; dragging the list divider is very slow to update. (This is unusual as most applications feel faster in Linux on this computer than in OS X.) May be a real basic problem.
- Print quality and resolution is very low (seems to have been a bug in real basic that may or may not now be fixed - see http://forums.realsoftware.com/viewtopi ... =8&t=37988?)
- Print preview just prints to the printer.
- Print to pdf results in a low resolution pdf with subpixel antialiasing (red/green/blue fringes) which looks bad when printed. The image being saved has obviously been rendered for on-screen display.
- When switching from Imperial to Metric volume units the "total water" units don't change until after a restart. (May be a bug on all platforms - I've not checked.)
Found a problem? Post details on BeerTools Pro errors and how they are caused.
1 post • Page 1 of 1
Having finally got my mac laptop to run Linux natively I've been able to do a brew day using the Linux version and have a few small bugs that I've found: