Mesur, print and languages

Found a problem? Post details on BeerTools Pro errors and how they are caused.
djavet
Double IPA
Double IPA

Mesur, print and languages

Post by djavet »

Hi Jeff,

I notice that in the packaging menu, if I've selected liter as mesure, it doesn't show it. Also with a new definition, in Europe we use cl for centiliters, not fluid oz.

Is that a bug?

I notice also that I cannot find the print and/or preview menu, I've only the print icon. Will be useful to add a print and print preview menu. No?

Could I switch the language also? Where? I wish to switch in english vs french.
I found nothing in preferences...

Dom
jeff
Imperial Stout
Imperial Stout

Re: Mesur, print and languages

Post by jeff »

djavet wrote:I notice that in the packaging menu, if I've selected liter as mesure, it doesn't show it. Also with a new definition, in Europe we use cl for centiliters, not fluid oz.

Is that a bug?
Edit the package and type "33 cL" in the capacity box and hit "Enter". Click "OK" to save the changes.
djavet wrote:Could I switch the language also? Where? I wish to switch in english vs french.
I found nothing in preferences...
Language is selected based on your system settings. The only way to switch the language is to change it in your system.

Thanks!
Jeff
BeerTools.com Staff
djavet
Double IPA
Double IPA

Post by djavet »

Thx Jeff, but I think it's always I problem. I switch to the english language (i've an english XP BTW) and the language are still french... Why?

Also, the final size with the packaging are still wrong, I've set liters, but receive always gallons. This problem was sinc vers. 1.

See screenshot:

Dom
jeff
Imperial Stout
Imperial Stout

Post by jeff »

djavet wrote:Thx Jeff, but I think it's always I problem. I switch to the english language (i've an english XP BTW) and the language are still french... Why?
Hmm, I don't know. Did you restart after switching the language? BTW, you may have to manually change the name of your recipes folder in the file system when switching the language so BTP can find your recipes.
djavet wrote:Also, the final size with the packaging are still wrong, I've set liters, but receive always gallons. This problem was sinc vers. 1.
I will see if I can fix that.

Thanks!
Jeff
BeerTools.com Staff
djavet
Double IPA
Double IPA

Post by djavet »

It's depending on the regional settings! I've the language french, but I change the region on USA and I've now BTP in english...

Hummm will be good if you can set the preferences direct in BTP. Is that possible?

Thx for the work.
Dom