[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4709: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3841)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4711: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3841)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4712: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3841)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4713: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3841)
BeerTools Discussion Forum • View topic - BeerTools Pro Bug Reports Archive B

BeerTools Pro Bug Reports Archive B

Found a problem? Post details on BeerTools Pro errors and how they are caused.

Re: Editing the Shopping|Inventory...

Postby wottaguy » Tue Mar 11, 2008 4:20 pm

ahhh....i finally see where this is done. I wish it was more obvious to the user.

I really haven't been using this feature all that much because it very much time extensive. I thought i'd fool around with it today.

Thanks jeff & clegg

(_)3

Not a bug.
Visit my blog @ http://www.wottashomebrewblog.blogspot.com

On Tap:
HL Pale Ale
HL Lite Lager
Bottled:
HL Simcoe Pale Ale
HL Wizeguy Weizenbock
HL Reveur Saison
HL Dry Stout
HL Kentucky Common
wottaguy
Strong Ale
Strong Ale

Save Toolbar button shown correctly but won't allow push

Postby merlin_r68 » Tue Mar 11, 2008 5:49 pm

Hello,

I created a new recipe. I added 3 grains and saved (through File->Save). The Save 'diskette' toolbar button became grayed out. (like it should).

I then modified the amounts of the grains (added a pound) and noticed the Save button became active (like it should).

Trying to press the icon does nothing, though. A save will only occur if I do a File-->Save. (and the button grays again).

Fixed in version 1.5.1.
AMD Athlon 64 (FX-60 Dual Core) @ 2.61 GHz,
2.0 GB RAM,
SATA RAID,
Windows XP Pro x64 Edition Version 2003 - SP2
merlin_r68

Re: Save Toolbar button shown correctly but won't allow push

Postby jeff » Tue Mar 11, 2008 5:52 pm

jeff
Imperial Stout
Imperial Stout

Postby merlin_r68 » Tue Mar 11, 2008 6:07 pm

Hi Jeff,

I know the Save button, File-->Save, and Ctrl-S don't bring up the save file dialog. I am of the 'Save often' school of thought, so I hit that diskette pretty regularly.

It appears that it only happens when there is nothing displayed in the topmost table. Collapse all of the +'s on the left so that there is nothing in the topmost form. Then modify your recipe quantities all you like, but clicking the diskette won't save. Ctrl-S and File-->Save do work, though, or putting anything in that top table will allow it to work as well.

Fixed in version 1.5.1.
AMD Athlon 64 (FX-60 Dual Core) @ 2.61 GHz,
2.0 GB RAM,
SATA RAID,
Windows XP Pro x64 Edition Version 2003 - SP2
merlin_r68

Postby jeff » Tue Mar 11, 2008 6:10 pm

jeff
Imperial Stout
Imperial Stout

Postby yeager1977 » Tue Mar 11, 2008 8:59 pm

When modifying imported recipe when I try to save it it says a file with that name already exists and I can't save changes without changing the name of the recipe. This is using the disk save button

Not a bug.
Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy. - Ben Franklin

System Specs
1GB Ram
1.7ghz duo core AMD Athlon 64
Windows Vista Home
Also misc linux boxes running Ubuntu and Redhat.
yeager1977
Light Lager
Light Lager

Postby yeager1977 » Tue Mar 11, 2008 9:01 pm

Now I can't reproduce my save problem.... Ok will try again. :)

Not a bug.
Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy. - Ben Franklin

System Specs
1GB Ram
1.7ghz duo core AMD Athlon 64
Windows Vista Home
Also misc linux boxes running Ubuntu and Redhat.
yeager1977
Light Lager
Light Lager

Postby bludrgn » Tue Mar 11, 2008 11:59 pm

The Inventory feature does not seem to take into account my inventory of salts and tells me that I need to purchase all of them - it does not even show the quantities that are shown in my inventory.

Reviewed.
All Grain

Windows XP SP2 Pentium D 805 2.66GHz 2 Gig Dual display Samsung SyncMaster 753DF Compaq V75
bludrgn
Light Lager
Light Lager

Help

Postby a_daley » Wed Mar 12, 2008 1:01 am

If you click on help when using the calculator using ***any of the tabs*** nothing happens.

Dave

Reviewed.
a_daley
Double IPA
Double IPA

Activation Key

Postby edogbert » Wed Mar 12, 2008 11:56 am

when i enter my activation key it does not give me an ok, it just allows me to go to the trial again, and in a few hours i have to re enter the key for it to stop saying that i am in trial mode. and it just reloads the trial key.

Not a bug.
edogbert

Re: Activation Key

Postby jeff » Wed Mar 12, 2008 11:58 am

jeff
Imperial Stout
Imperial Stout

Postby rrosa » Wed Mar 12, 2008 2:05 pm

So far I am very happy with the changes. I have one possible bug to report here and a few others I will leave in the suggestions topic. The bug is that when I asked to scan for recipes, a lot of garbage was added to "My Ingredients" list, like duplicate ingredients, and many ingredients which I am sure I never used. The ingredients that I did create were correctly imported.

Not a bug.
Ricardo - http://cervejarte.org/blog
MacBook 2GHz Intel Core 2 Duo 2Gb SDRAM running Mac OS X Snow Leopard 10.6.8
rrosa
Pale Ale
Pale Ale

Postby jeff » Wed Mar 12, 2008 2:26 pm

jeff
Imperial Stout
Imperial Stout

Postby rrosa » Wed Mar 12, 2008 3:09 pm

Ricardo - http://cervejarte.org/blog