The 'File | Quit' menu command

General discussion on BeerTools Pro Software.
billvelek
Imperial Stout
Imperial Stout

The 'File | Quit' menu command

Post by billvelek »

I noticed that if I have several sessions opened at the same time, as when comparing recipes, if I click on the 'Red-X' in the upper right corner, just that particular window closes, but if I use the menu bar and click on 'File' and then on 'Quit', ALL sessions close. That's probably as it should be, but would it be possible to add a query, something like: "Close just this session" or "Close ALL sessions". I can imagine someone working with several files and inadvertently closing all of them when they only want to close that one session. Since this just happened to me, I'll know better, so changing this will be low priority for me -- but I'm just trying to help you polish your program a bit more.

Also, is it possible for you to add a short list of the most recently opened files? This is much more important to me because if I'm in the middle of a project with several file open and the power goes off or something like that, with my poor memory I'd probably have a hard time remembering which ones I had open.

Cheers.

Bill Velek