BeerBot forgetting registration information

Have a question about BeerBot? Ask BeerBot users a question before you upgrade to the full version.
goodbyesoberday
Light Lager
Light Lager

Post by goodbyesoberday »

Unfortunately it just did it again, this time I hadn't done anything with software update. I don't know what to think anymore.

System specs:

iBook G4 1GHz, 32MB Radeon
768M RAM
OS X 10.3.9
40 gig HD
airport extreme card

Peripherals:

bluetooth dongle
256MB Kingston USB flash drive
Canon BJC-2100SP printer
Netgear DG834G wireless router / adsl modem

aside from the router everything else is plugged in only occasionally.

commonly run software:

safari, camino, mail, colloquy, adium, ichat, itunes, photoshop 7, preview, textwrangler, textedit, activity monitor, terminal, bittorrent
just-cj
Double IPA
Double IPA

Post by just-cj »

Mine stopped working too. It just won't launch. When I first upgraded to the new version, it worked fine. Today it's dead. I have to say I'm a bit POed -- I don't need an application that only works for a while and doesn't work when I need it. I really think you need to rethink your copy protect scheme! :x

And, how do I get a new registration code? I looked through the documents that came with the program, but nothing is written.

Or better yet, how do I get my money back for a program that's turning out to be nearly useless?
jeff
Imperial Stout
Imperial Stout

New download available.

Post by jeff »

A new download has just been posted, but it will require a new license key for registered users. Send an email with your name and I will issue you a new key for the newest version. Hopefully this one will fix the license problems. Thanks for posting information as issues arise.

Download
Jeff
BeerTools.com Staff