Pheonix Theatre Benefit "Brew Ha-Ha" This Weekend In Indiana

What is happening in the world of brewing? Competitions, festivals, seminars, tastings and club events. Personal experiences and victories.

Moderator: slothrob

Mesa Maltworks
Strong Ale
Strong Ale

Pheonix Theatre Benefit "Brew Ha-Ha" This Weekend In Indiana

Post by Mesa Maltworks »

For those in forum land within driving distance... on Saturday, June 23 from 3:00 pm - 7:00 pm the non-profit Pheonix Theatre group will be throwing a brew fest featuring regional breweries in Indianapolis, IN.

Most of Indiana's finest will be there along with some out of state breweries. I will be there seving Main Street Brewing's: cask conditioned and engine pulled Monk's Dubbel (Belgian Abbey Dubbel), Blue Eyed Moose AIPA, Thunderbolt Red (Altbier) and Honey Blonde ( with Indiana wildflower honey).

Stop by and say hi if you can !

Support your local art organizations!!!!

Eric
Freon12
Strong Ale
Strong Ale

Forgive me brothers.....

Post by Freon12 »

Fogive me brothers for I have jonesed, It has been two month and three days since my last homebrew.

Bless you AZ and Mesa for helping me through this troubled time of brewery reassembly.

Steve
P.S. Where were you on this one grav???(and others whom know who they are.)
Gravity Thrills
Strong Ale
Strong Ale

mea culpa

Post by Gravity Thrills »

A pox on me for abandoning a brew brother in time of need. I had better do something about that or I'll have bad beer karma following me around....
fitz
Strong Ale
Strong Ale

Hey Steve

Post by fitz »

Are you back up and running again?
I went on a 5 day vacation to the Mts of WV. What a great place to unwind. Anyway, my Brother-in-law and his wife met my family there. He came in carrying a case of Rolling Rock thinking he had produced a novelty. I politely explained to him that Latrobe PA is only an 1 1/2 away from my house. I also opened my cooler to reveal the homebrew that I had brought. He quickly forgot about the Rolling Rock. It isn't quite his fault, he lives in SC, and Rolling rock is an import in his books. I am trying to plant the seed of homebrewing in him, but it is a slow process.
Freon12
Strong Ale
Strong Ale

I wish......

Post by Freon12 »

If not for Mesa and AZ, I would be down to store bought.
I am making progress but at a slow pace due to the fact that I am now brewing in tow tow in the basement.
The hood is almost finshed and I think I found my intake air supply through an extra dryer vent.

At this point I would drink that Rolling rock gladly.

I would suggest wiening him on perhaps a wheat ale or hefe, maybe even a wit. And if he catches the bug, perhaps a beertools membership?

Steve, the "subterrainian brewer".

Bye the bye, what ever became of your green sand?
fitz
Strong Ale
Strong Ale

Sorry

Post by fitz »

Sorry, I guess I'm getting like Eric, and forget to get you the rest of the info. (Just kidding Eric) I completely forgot to pull out the owners manual to get you the info.
There is a site www.ohio-water-purifiers.com it will let you know a little about the system it is Magnesium Greensand, and it is chargered while backflushing with Potasium Permanganate. This is the whole house system I got, and then for the icing on the cake I also got a 5 stage reverse osmosis system for the beer, oh, I mean drinking water.