Where did Everyone Go

What is happening in the world of brewing? Competitions, festivals, seminars, tastings and club events. Personal experiences and victories.

Moderator: slothrob

brewmeisterintng
Strong Ale
Strong Ale

Where did Everyone Go

Post by brewmeisterintng »

The Forum is quieter than a church mouse these days. I know it's the summer months and some are too hot to brew but that shouldn't stop you from talking about it :lol:

I check the forum every morning before work.

James
jeff
Imperial Stout
Imperial Stout

Re: Where did Everyone Go

Post by jeff »

brewmeisterintng wrote:The Forum is quieter than a church mouse these days. I know it's the summer months and some are too hot to brew but that shouldn't stop you from talking about it :lol:

I check the forum every morning before work.

James
Thanks for breaking the silence! I think everyone is sitting around waiting for someone else to say something. :? As for me, I'm like that chef that feels joy and satisfaction to see his restaurant fill up with happy patrons. When the restaurant is empty, however, the chef thinks maybe his cooking is bad. But what is even worse; nobody tells him his food needs some work. :shock:
Jeff
BeerTools.com Staff
brewmeisterintng
Strong Ale
Strong Ale

Let's hope your wrong

As I said, I check the forum every morning before work and after seeing no new mesages I check to see what new recipes have been added.
Maybe the others were abducted for their knowledge of brewing :roll:
I think the the web page is great. What more could a brewer ask for.
Well, I will be back tomorrow.

James
BillyBock
Imperial Stout
Imperial Stout

Post by BillyBock »

Well...as for me, work is kickin' my tail right now...I've been drained of energy. I know, I know, it's brewing blasphemy, but what's a guy to do? :-)
ZeFf

Post by ZeFf »

I'm new here but I'd like to see more content on the main page. It hasn't been updated since July 4th.

That could be a reason for lack of activity. People may think it has gone stagnant.
brewmeisterintng
Strong Ale
Strong Ale

You are right

It gets a little discoraging when you go to the main page and it hasn't changed in months. It's like picking up a newspaper that you have read for the fifth time.
my two cents..

James