brewed the Ferocious clone from Midwest last night and the initial gravity was 1.080 and the sheet said it was supposed to be 1.060-1.068.
Any thoughts on why that would be the case and what does that mean for me in the end? Should I do anything different from here on out?
Search found 2 matches
Search found 2 matches • Page 1 of 1
- Fri Mar 04, 2011 9:20 am
- Forum: Techniques, Methods, Tips & How To
- Topic: Should I wait to bottle if I still see bubbling in 2ndary?
- Replies: 1
- Views: 6897
Making a Magic Hat #9 Clone and I've had pretty active fermentation in my secondary glass carboy. It's definitely gone done in the past few days but there's still a little bubbling left going on. Wondering If I should wait until that's done to bottle. Terminal Gravity is where it should be for this ...