Search found 2 matches
Search found 2 matches • Page 1 of 1
- Tue Apr 29, 2008 12:38 pm
- Forum: BeerTools Pro Feature Requests
- Topic: inventory printout/ grain extract editing
- Replies: 1
- Views: 4439
I would like to print out my inventory (items with non-zero quantities), but have not been able to figure out a way to do it. Also, all the grains have potential extract as "oe". and I would like to globally default to S.G. or perhaps plato. I can convert the value in the box in edit, but it doesn't...
- Sat Mar 15, 2008 5:32 pm
- Forum: BeerTools Pro Bug Reports
- Topic: BeerTools Pro Bug Reports Archive B
- Replies: 153
- Views: 190303
Is there a way to add something to the database library, eg another grain? Is it intended that you cannot open a grain editor box on database grains? RE: units - no preference option for SG vs. Plato or oe in general unit preferences. In grain editor window, I am allowed to modify units with "right ...