Imported Recipes

General discussion on BeerTools Pro Software.
gp_124

Imported Recipes

Post by gp_124 »

Hi there,

I recently purchased a new laptop and I'm setting up Beertools. I've managed to Import my recipes to the program. It's not really a huge deal, but under my computer there is nothing, there is a 'tab' for imported recipes. As I make new I assume that they'll show under 'On my computer' which will seperate my recipes. ? Is there a way to move the recipes from imported to just on my computer? Im assuming Im missing something obvious...

EDIT. Maybe thats how they always have shown? Just saved a recipe and it showed in the same way?. lol :)
jeff
Imperial Stout
Imperial Stout

Re: Imported Recipes

Post by jeff »

Hey there.

Sorry to hear about the trouble. Scanning for recipes will find recipe files on your computer but does not preserve how they are organized. The better way to do it is to copy the BeerTools Pro library folder from the old computer to the new one and then select that folder in preferences. On some systems the BeerTools Pro library folder might be hidden along with other library resources in your home folder. If you need further assistance please let me know.
Jeff
BeerTools.com Staff