Just Noticed an Import Problem

General discussion on BeerTools Pro Software.
barleypopmaker
Light Lager
Light Lager

Just Noticed an Import Problem

Post by barleypopmaker »

I don't even know if this can be fixed or would be worth the time, but I am in the process of converting my beersmith recipes into .xml format to import into beer tools pro. I have had no problems importing, until I came across some recipes with ingredients that are not in the database. For example I have 1 recipe where I use Cacao Nibs, a Belgian recipe that uses Vietnamese Cinnamon, and a brown ale that uses Muscavado sugar in them. Those are the only recipes that will not import. Is there a way upon import that the information I entered in beersmith would cross over? I will just mannualy do them, but maybe that may help someone in the future
-Jason

Beta testing on an older Dell latitude c610 Laptop
Windows XP Professional SP2
Pentium III
256 RAM
jeff
Imperial Stout
Imperial Stout

Re: Just Noticed an Import Problem

Post by jeff »

[quote="barleypopmaker"]I don't even know if this can be fixed or would be worth the time, but I am in the process of converting my beersmith recipes into .xml format to import into beer tools pro. I have had no problems importing, until I came across some recipes with ingredients that are not in the database. For example I have 1 recipe where I use Cacao Nibs, a Belgian recipe that uses Vietnamese Cinnamon, and a brown ale that uses Muscavado sugar in them. Those are the only recipes that will not import. Is there a way upon import that the information I entered in beersmith would cross over? I will just mannualy do them, but maybe that may help someone in the future
Jeff
BeerTools.com Staff
barleypopmaker
Light Lager
Light Lager

Post by barleypopmaker »

I have emailed you the three files I was talking about.
-Jason

Beta testing on an older Dell latitude c610 Laptop
Windows XP Professional SP2
Pentium III
256 RAM