BeerTools Pro + Gold Membership = ???

General discussion on BeerTools Pro Software.
Steve973
Light Lager
Light Lager

BeerTools Pro + Gold Membership = ???

Post by Steve973 »

On the order page, I saw that you can get a year's Gold membership for an additional $5, which seems like a pretty good deal. In combination with the Pro software, what does the membership provide? Is it somehow integrated with the software?
jeff
Imperial Stout
Imperial Stout

Re: BeerTools Pro + Gold Membership = ???

Post by jeff »

Steve973 wrote:On the order page, I saw that you can get a year's Gold membership for an additional $5, which seems like a pretty good deal. In combination with the Pro software, what does the membership provide? Is it somehow integrated with the software?
In addition to more powerful tools at BeerTools.com, GOLD allows BeerTools Pro users to download many more recipes off the site than a trial membership. With a GOLD membership, a user can download unlimited personal recipes, unlimited personal recipes saved in the recipe library and 50 recipes saved by other authors (favorites) each month. A trial membership only allows 5 total downloads each month.

The GOLD membership also allows the storage of 100 personal recipes on the site; these are private and not viewable by others until they are placed in the recipe library. All recipes can be easily managed in My BeerTools.
Jeff
BeerTools.com Staff