Downloading Recipes to Beertools software

Discussion and topics about BeerTools.com online calculators and other tools.

Moderator: jeff

DrunkenCow

Downloading Recipes to Beertools software

Post by DrunkenCow »

How do I go about downloading recipes from your site to my Beertools software?
jeff
Imperial Stout
Imperial Stout

Re: Downloading Recipes to Beertools software

Post by jeff »

DrunkenCow wrote:How do I go about downloading recipes from your site to my Beertools software?
Before you download recipes you will have to add some to your account. You can do this by saving library recipes in your favorites list using the link at the top of each recipe page; or you can save your personal recipes to your personal recipe slots using the Calculator or Generator on the site. If you are a GOLD member you have 100 personal slots; trial members have 1. You can also save your personal recipes to the recipe library for others to see. You can save unlimited recipes this way.

To easily manage your recipes you should visit My BeerTools.

Once you have some recipes in My BeerTools, you can use BeerTools Pro to access them. Choose Online->My Recipes. Login using your username and password and BeerTools Pro will list all of your recipes. You can download your recipes by double-clicking on the recipe or clicking "Load".

GOLD members can download their personal recipes without any limit and 50 library recipes each month. Trial members can download 5 recipes each month.
Jeff
BeerTools.com Staff