"Browse" window problem

General discussion on BeerTools Pro Software.
toddcain

"Browse" window problem

Post by toddcain »

When I click "browse," then click anything like Grains or Extracts, then maximize the window that pops up, there appears no way to reduce that window size again. I don't see any buttons at the top to minimize reduce or close. Have to use the "Close" button to get rid of it.
jeff
Imperial Stout
Imperial Stout

Re: "Browse" window problem

Post by jeff »

toddcain wrote:When I click "browse," then click anything like Grains or Extracts, then maximize the window that pops up, there appears no way to reduce that window size again. I don't see any buttons at the top to minimize reduce or close. Have to use the "Close" button to get rid of it.
So does the top of the window seem to be above the viewable area?
Jeff
BeerTools.com Staff
ColoradoBrewer
Strong Ale
Strong Ale

Post by ColoradoBrewer »

I have noticed the same thing, Jeff. And yes, it appears that the top of the window is above the viewable area. I'm using the PC version.
toddcain

RE: RE: "Browse" window problem

Post by toddcain »

Well, somehow during the last two days, this problem has resolved. Not sure if there was an auto update received or if just rebooting the computer did the trick.

To answer the question, when I first noticed this issue, it did indeed look like the top of the window was above the edge of the screen. Couldn't find a way to move it; even tried adjusting the monitor settings. No luck. Working today, though.
ColoradoBrewer
Strong Ale
Strong Ale

Post by ColoradoBrewer »

I just tried rebooting, but I still have the problem.
notbob
Pale Ale
Pale Ale

same problems when opening "New" recipe..

Post by notbob »

If I choose File>New I get the same thing..the menu bar is above the screen. I choose File>Close and then choose File>New, again, and it opens correctly.

Al