Any way to email "text only" version of a recipe?

General discussion on BeerTools Pro Software.
notbob
Pale Ale
Pale Ale

Any way to email "text only" version of a recipe?

Post by notbob »

I was wondering if there is any way to email recipe info like in BeerTools online. I'm on other discussion boards and often share recipe info to discuss with others.

Is there a way to copy and paste, or email a text only version?

Thanks,

Al
jeff
Imperial Stout
Imperial Stout

Not yet..

Post by jeff »

The plan is to eventually provide a quick and easy way to publish your recipes online using the beertools.com site. The first release will not include this capability because the site still needs to be updated to allow this capability.
Jeff
BeerTools.com Staff
notbob
Pale Ale
Pale Ale

Post by notbob »

Thanks. I just went to the site and entered the info on a recipe there, and tried to email it to myself, but it hasn't come through. Are there problems with the Website? maybe my email on file is wrong. I thought I updated it..?

It did put it into a format that I could copy and paste. That works for now.
jeff
Imperial Stout
Imperial Stout

Recipe Emails

Post by jeff »

notbob wrote:Thanks. I just went to the site and entered the info on a recipe there, and tried to email it to myself, but it hasn't come through. Are there problems with the Website? maybe my email on file is wrong. I thought I updated it..?
There are no problems with the website; however some email servers either reject or filter out email sent from BeerTools.com. Often recipe and account emails are mistaken for SPAM email. You may decide to follow up with your ISP to see if there is a way to remedy the problem.
Jeff
BeerTools.com Staff
notbob
Pale Ale
Pale Ale

Post by notbob »

I never had a problem before. I'll try again or look at some other places that could be a problem. Could be my server. I missed a few other email notificatins from the BrewBoard.com.
jeff
Imperial Stout
Imperial Stout

New server

Post by jeff »

BeerTools.com was moved to a new server this summer. The change may have had an effect on emails getting through.
Jeff
BeerTools.com Staff