I must be crazy!

Buying, building and using brewing equipment and apparatus. Product reviews and questions.

Moderator: slothrob

bigdosgood
Light Lager
Light Lager

I must be crazy!

Post by bigdosgood »

Well, I built a keg box for my home brew, but I have a lot of friends that say it is too strong, so I let them talk me into putting a keg of Bud ght in my box, that only leaves room for 3 corny kegs. Well I finally had enough! I went and bought the biggest chest freezer I could, it will hold 3 15 1/2gal kegs! That frees up my original box for 6 or 7 corny kegs. I am having a Super-Bowl party at my house and need to have room for a lot of beer! That will make a total of like 6 or 7 beers on tap! That should cover it!
fitz
Strong Ale
Strong Ale

You must be

Post by fitz »

If you didn't get your "friends" to pitch in a chunk of change for the inferior beer, and it's new storage place you are crazy.
I think I would have made it BYOBB Bring your own bad beer. either that, or pour a half glass of your home brew, and then add tonic water for their feminine taste buds. Sorry ladies if there are any out there. There is women that like homebrew too, just not my wife.
bigdosgood
Light Lager
Light Lager

Blame it on her!

Post by bigdosgood »

I agree, but, the party is goig to include many of my wife's female friends, friends of friends and so on. It is ok, I will gain plenty of extra capacity so I can do lagers as well, don't tell anybody that is my real reason! I'm not sneaky or anything, but she would have thrown a fit if it was "just for my homebrew"! Once that beer flavored water is gone, the cooler will still be there! She drinks BudLight, her friends drink Coors Light and Bud.