Taste testing.

Reactions to and impressions of commercial and home made beers and beverages. Travelling and experiencing beers from around the world.

Moderator: slothrob

fitz
Strong Ale
Strong Ale

Taste testing.

Post by fitz »

I have been on a real roll lately. I have been sharing my wares with some co-workers. No, not while we are working! Anyway 9 out of 10 ranked my beer right up there with any beer they had tasted. The 10th was a guy who doesn't normally drink beer, and although he didn't like it his wife loved it. Boy did he take a ribbing on that one. He is retired Army, and his wife has tried beer from all over the world. makes me feel pretty good, even though it doesn't matter who likes it as long as I do.
Azorean Brewer
Strong Ale
Strong Ale

isn't it amazing ?

Post by Azorean Brewer »

Isn't it amazing when our friends try our homebrew for the first time, the usual response is "You really made this ... Wow"? LOL ... and the more exprienced homebrew drinkers (non brewers) begin to beg to come over for any reason that they can think of ... Life is good ... brew on ...

Paul (a.k.a. A.B.)
Desert brew rat

BE VERY CAREFULL.

Post by Desert brew rat »

I used to share the fruits of my labor too, till I was left with only the yeast at the bottom of the fermentor to savor. JUST KIDDING. It's great to let people in on the big bad secret of homebrewing. I share my brewings and people are always amazed that it did not come from the big three. I have turned a couple of friends to the art because they like the idea of creating something that can be enjoyed and be a pleasure to do. Homebrew all the way.