Party Brewing

General brewing information, questions and discussion. Topics that do not seem to fit elsewhere.

Moderators: slothrob, 2row

BillyBock
Imperial Stout
Imperial Stout

Party Brewing

Post by BillyBock »

Back in March I posted a thread wondering what I should brew for my promotion party (picnic really), set for the end of this month. I said I'd post what I decided.

I decided to brew to please a wide audience AND still like the beer in case I had leftovers. I made: 10 gals. of lawnmower beer (it's Texas and it's hot), 5 gals of a pale lager, 5 gals of an amber lager, AND (for the daring) a Pig of Chipotle pepper Brown Ale. BTW, the pepper beer has been around aging since August and I need to drain it :-)

I'll supplement this with about 5 or 6 cases of microbrewed commercial beer--bottled probably so I can take it home if need be. :-)

So that works out to about 14 cases of beer supporting a maximum crowd of 150 folks, not all of whom are beer drinkers.

Cheers!
Bill
dartedplus
Strong Ale
Strong Ale

Very Thoughtful

Post by dartedplus »

You are such a thoughtful host!!!! When is the party and where is it???? Can I crash???
BillyBock
Imperial Stout
Imperial Stout

But Of Course

Post by BillyBock »

Sure, and bring some Grey Poupon while you're at it :-) Are you near the DFW metro?