grain mill drawings??

Buying, building and using brewing equipment and apparatus. Product reviews and questions.

Moderator: slothrob

canman
Pale Ale
Pale Ale

grain mill drawings??

Post by canman »

anyone know where to get some drawings for an adjustable mill? I have a machinest friend but lack the skills to come up with good enough plans.
dartedplus
Strong Ale
Strong Ale

Sure

Post by dartedplus »

I made my own and if I can find the drawings I will be more than happy to pass them along to you. Just reply with your email address, and if you dont want to post it here, you can send me a message at edthedart@netscape.net . I got my "vision" from an article on this site, click on the link, and you can see pretty much what I made. Jeff wouldn't share any measurements with me so I just pulled some #'s out my !@# and came up with a mill. It works very well, plus I made it!!! Thats always a bonus. Here's the link http://www.beertools.com/html/articles/mill.shtml
so just let me know and I will do my best to help you out with it.

Ed
canman
Pale Ale
Pale Ale

thanks

Post by canman »

thanks I did look at that and I am a woodworker at heart but once again my time is very little. I would love to see what you have for drawings. Thanks again.
bobcanning@softhome.net
dartedplus
Strong Ale
Strong Ale

Hey Jeff

Post by dartedplus »

Do you remember when I asked you for some measurements so that I could make a grain mill, you said you couldn't tell me because it was "proprietary" info and that you were going to sell them as kits. Do you have those kits available??? I think the canman may be a customer
jeff
Imperial Stout
Imperial Stout

The store.

Post by jeff »

Working on the BeerTools.com store right now! Maybe after it's up, some of these ideas can finally come to fruition.
canman
Pale Ale
Pale Ale

store?

Post by canman »

are you talking retail store or buy&sell for forum users? I think a buy&sell would go over great
jeff
Imperial Stout
Imperial Stout

As BeerTools continues to grow

Post by jeff »

For now, BeerTools will open an online retail store; but the site continues to grow and may include other forms of trade in the future.