No windows trial?

General discussion on BeerTools Pro Software.
jfenton78

No windows trial?

Post by jfenton78 »

Hey all,

I tried to download the trial, which I was very excited about, but I only see an option to download a Mac version. I'm on Windows. Is there a windows version of the trial? If so how do I get that download?

Jeff
jfenton78

Post by jfenton78 »

Wow 85 people have looked at this post and no one can confirm it there is a windows trial version?!
jfenton78

Post by jfenton78 »

Wow this is getting amazing. Sorry for being cynical, but all I want to know is if there's a trial version for windows and where I can I download it. I can only find OSX.
slothrob

trial

Post by slothrob »

Sorry, I have no idea if there is a Windows version for trial.

You might try asking the company in the Support area (see the link in the red menubar at the top of the page).

Edit: It looks like there is a Windows trial version if you follow the "Try Now" link on the main BeerTools page. Since it's the only one I see when I sign in on a Windows machine, I have to ask: Are you signing in on a Mac? If so, you may need to use a Windows machine to download the Windows version.
BTP v2.0.* Windows XP
jfenton78

Post by jfenton78 »

Thanks for the help slothrob. I'm signing in on a windows machine so I don't think that's a problems. I did created a new account and was able to get the trial download for windows. This was a problem for me on two different computers and for both firefox and IE. I'll try the actual support. Thanks again.
slothrob

trial

Post by slothrob »

Good lucK! :)
BTP v2.0.* Windows XP