Bad Keg?

What went wrong? Was this supposed to happen? Should I throw it out? What do I do now?

Moderator: slothrob

bfabre
Double IPA
Double IPA

space limits

Post by bfabre »

looks like you are doing some serious brewing. How many batches do you do a month? I can only do two because of the costs / time involved.
"B"
jawbox
Imperial Stout
Imperial Stout

Post by jawbox »

Hurry up drink some of those bottles and go full steam ahead with kegs.
iMac 27", 3.4 GHz Intel Core i5, 8GB Ram, Mac OSX 10.12.6
iPhone 7+
iPad Pro 10.5
I like macs ;)
Suthrncomfrt1884
Double IPA
Double IPA

Post by Suthrncomfrt1884 »

I've been doing about 2-3 batches per month on average. I like to have a beer in primary at all times. I go through them pretty fast since I always seem to have friends and family coming over on weekends to drink them.

Anyways, I'm overstocked right now because last month, I did two weekends in a row of double batches. I went a bit crazy getting a few batches ready for christmas gifts. I'm going out tomorrow after work to grab two more kegs and a co2 bottle.

I'll have to make room somehow. I've got some friends coming over today to watch football, so maybe I'll just tell them not to bring any beer and we'll take care of most of the bottles in the fridge.
Primary - Belgian Dubbel, Belgian IPA
Secondary - Cherry Lambic
Bottled - Bourbon Barrel Coffee Porter, Double Chocolate Raspberry Stout, Imperial Nut Brown, Apfelwein, American Amber Ale w/Homegrown Hops, Breakfast Stout
Kegged - Bass Clone, ESB