ok...who's "teaching a friend(s) to brew" tomorrow

General brewing information, questions and discussion. Topics that do not seem to fit elsewhere.

Moderators: slothrob, 2row

wottaguy
Strong Ale
Strong Ale

ok...who's "teaching a friend(s) to brew" tomorrow

Post by wottaguy »

I know that I will be brewing, and some friends will be stopping by to witness, learn and sample the brewing process and ales that me and my small circle of fellow brewers have made.

I'll be brewing up a 20 gallon batch of my favorite APA which is getting rave reviews from friends and strangers that sample it. (hence the large batch) I'm just curious who else is celebrating this AHA annual event and is brewing and what you are brewing. Anyone?

Thanks

(_)3
Visit my blog @ http://www.wottashomebrewblog.blogspot.com

On Tap:
HL Pale Ale
HL Lite Lager
Bottled:
HL Simcoe Pale Ale
HL Wizeguy Weizenbock
HL Reveur Saison
HL Dry Stout
HL Kentucky Common
caughtinamosh87
Light Lager
Light Lager

Post by caughtinamosh87 »

Brewing a Red Ale with some spices in it for the holidays. Brother-in-law is coming over to assist.
bfabre
Double IPA
Double IPA

Post subject: ok...who's "teaching a friend(s) to brew&

Post by bfabre »

I have a friend who come over to brew from time to time. I caught him with the collar of his shirt pulled up around his nose and and the bottom of his shirt opened over top of the boiling pot and inhaling deaply.
"B"
Suthrncomfrt1884
Double IPA
Double IPA

Post by Suthrncomfrt1884 »

I knew there was a day like this...but I wasn't sure of the date. Turns out I actually taught my brother and dad how to brew and I didn't even know it was a special event.

I brewed a 10 gallon batch of English Pale Ale that my dad loved the first time he tried. I also brewed a batch of Irish Red. I've never brewed that much in one day before, but with as fast as everyone drinks it, I'm glad I finally did.