Not able to download the new update

General discussion on BeerTools Pro Software.

Not able to download the new update

Postby beeraday65 » Sun Aug 31, 2008 2:03 pm

Ok, I know on "MY DOWNLOADS" it says I've downloaded the new update 2/5 times. This is not accurate. I have tried to download the update but I am unable to because there is a file that will not delete and the download stops.
beeraday65
 
Posts: 8
Joined: Fri Mar 07, 2008 7:01 am

Re: Not able to download the new update

Postby jeff » Tue Sep 02, 2008 11:17 pm

beeraday65 wrote:Ok, I know on "MY DOWNLOADS" it says I've downloaded the new update 2/5 times. This is not accurate. I have tried to download the update but I am unable to because there is a file that will not delete and the download stops.


If you need to reset your download counter, please let me know. Thanks!
Jeff
BeerTools.com Staff
User avatar
jeff
Imperial Stout
Imperial Stout
 
Posts: 1388
Joined: Sun Jan 09, 2000 9:16 pm
Location: Hollywood, SC

v1.5.11b

Postby slothrob » Tue Sep 02, 2008 11:24 pm

My Downloads lists 1.5.11beta as my latest update, which I already have installed though the counter lists 0/5.

If I go through 1.5.11b's "Check for updates..." I get offered 1.1.30.

I'm I going to the wrong places?
BTP v2.0.* Windows XP
User avatar
slothrob
Moderator
Moderator
 
Posts: 1758
Joined: Mon Apr 10, 2006 1:36 pm
Location: Greater Boston

Re: v1.5.11b

Postby jeff » Tue Sep 02, 2008 11:31 pm

slothrob wrote:My Downloads lists 1.5.11beta as my latest update, which I already have installed though the counter lists 0/5.

If I go through 1.5.11b's "Check for updates..." I get offered 1.1.30.

I'm I going to the wrong places?


Does your list show "BeerTools Pro 1.0 Mac OS X"? If so, is there an "Upgrade" button next to it?
Jeff
BeerTools.com Staff
User avatar
jeff
Imperial Stout
Imperial Stout
 
Posts: 1388
Joined: Sun Jan 09, 2000 9:16 pm
Location: Hollywood, SC

Re: v1.5.11b

Postby slothrob » Tue Sep 02, 2008 11:33 pm

jeff wrote:Does your list show "BeerTools Pro 1.0 Mac OS X"? If so, is there an "Upgrade" button next to it?

Yes, I see that. I just assumed it would say "1.5 Upgrade".
BTP v2.0.* Windows XP
User avatar
slothrob
Moderator
Moderator
 
Posts: 1758
Joined: Mon Apr 10, 2006 1:36 pm
Location: Greater Boston

Re: v1.5.11b

Postby jeff » Tue Sep 02, 2008 11:38 pm

slothrob wrote:Yes, I see that. I just assumed it would say "1.5 Upgrade".


Ok, good. I'm glad the button showed up. I will be removing the beta download so that should help avoid a little confusion too.
Jeff
BeerTools.com Staff
User avatar
jeff
Imperial Stout
Imperial Stout
 
Posts: 1388
Joined: Sun Jan 09, 2000 9:16 pm
Location: Hollywood, SC

Re: v1.5.11b

Postby slothrob » Tue Sep 02, 2008 11:51 pm

jeff wrote:Ok, good. I'm glad the button showed up. I will be removing the beta download so that should help avoid a little confusion too.

Trying to do this at 11:30 pm probably gave it an added stress test, as well. :oops:
BTP v2.0.* Windows XP
User avatar
slothrob
Moderator
Moderator
 
Posts: 1758
Joined: Mon Apr 10, 2006 1:36 pm
Location: Greater Boston

Re: v1.5.11b

Postby jeff » Tue Sep 02, 2008 11:53 pm

slothrob wrote:Trying to do this at 11:30 pm probably gave it an added stress test, as well. :oops:


Guess we're in the same time zone. :) I'm going to bed. :|
Jeff
BeerTools.com Staff
User avatar
jeff
Imperial Stout
Imperial Stout
 
Posts: 1388
Joined: Sun Jan 09, 2000 9:16 pm
Location: Hollywood, SC


Return to BeerTools Pro General Topics

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests

cron