constantly crashing...

Found a problem? Post details on BeerTools Pro errors and how they are caused.
yelram4life

constantly crashing...

Post by yelram4life »

I am getting sick and tired of losing all my info...this program crashes constantly and I have encountered numerous little bugs and problems with it...I was just in the middle of writing a recipe and weighing out my grain at the same time and all of a sudden I get a Beer tools has encountered a problem and needs to close message...now I have most of my grains weighed out (in one bag for tomorrow) so I have to rewrite the recipe to the closest approximation as I can remember...please don't tell me I should save my information as often as possible because I know I should...however I have myriad other programs that I don't religiously save in and I don't ever seem to have this problem with other software...it's just frustrating as hell and I need to vent. :x :oops: :!: :| :? :(
jeff
Imperial Stout
Imperial Stout

Re: constantly crashing...

Post by jeff »

yelram4life wrote:I am getting sick and tired of losing all my info...this program crashes constantly and I have encountered numerous little bugs and problems with it...I was just in the middle of writing a recipe and weighing out my grain at the same time and all of a sudden I get a Beer tools has encountered a problem and needs to close message...now I have most of my grains weighed out (in one bag for tomorrow) so I have to rewrite the recipe to the closest approximation as I can remember...please don't tell me I should save my information as often as possible because I know I should...however I have myriad other programs that I don't religiously save in and I don't ever seem to have this problem with other software...it's just frustrating as hell and I need to vent. :x :oops: :!: :| :? :(
Sorry to hear about all the trouble you are having. When did the problems begin? What os are you using? Did you experience the same trouble with version 1.0.29?

Is anyone else having similar problems?

Thanks.
Jeff
BeerTools.com Staff
jeff
Imperial Stout
Imperial Stout

Re: constantly crashing...

Post by jeff »

yelram4life wrote:I am getting sick and tired of losing all my info...this program crashes constantly and I have encountered numerous little bugs and problems with it...I was just in the middle of writing a recipe and weighing out my grain at the same time and all of a sudden I get a Beer tools has encountered a problem and needs to close message...now I have most of my grains weighed out (in one bag for tomorrow) so I have to rewrite the recipe to the closest approximation as I can remember...please don't tell me I should save my information as often as possible because I know I should...however I have myriad other programs that I don't religiously save in and I don't ever seem to have this problem with other software...it's just frustrating as hell and I need to vent. :x :oops: :!: :| :? :(
Also, does the crashing have anything to do with downloading recipes from the site?

Thanks!
Jeff
BeerTools.com Staff
yelram4life

Post by yelram4life »

will post info tonite when I get a chance...
wnordmann

Post by wnordmann »

I am getting a crash when downloading recipes from the site.