Printing Question...

General discussion on BeerTools Pro Software.
jvdeals

Printing Question...

Post by jvdeals »

Hi,

How come the Notes section all prints together with NO spaces.

My recipe online shows the spaces, paragraphs etc OK, but it all runs together when I'm printing??

Ted
billvelek
Imperial Stout
Imperial Stout

Are you talking about the software package?

Post by billvelek »

Ted, are you speaking about the "Beer Tools PRO" software package, which is used OFF-line, or the 'Beer Tools' website applications? Since you mentioned "on-line", I presume that you mean the latter, and I just want clarification because this section of the forums is for the former. In that regard, I have print-out format issues with the BTP software package I purchased, which I have mentioned previously, but I don't have any problems with spaces in my notes section. I'm just taking a short break while in the middle of a triple-partigyle, so I don't have time to elaborate right now since I need to get back and do my last batch sparge. If you are speaking about the website application, you probably ought to repost in the 'BeerTools.com' portion of the forum, which is a couple of lines up on the main index. I don't use any of the website applications, so I can't offer you any advice; sorry.

Cheers.

Bill Velek
Visit www.tinyurl.com/bvelek - portal to my brewing sites: 3,100+ members on 'Grow-Hops', and 1,350+ brewers on my 'BrewingEquip' group.
Running BTP v1.5.3 on WinXP 2005 SP3 w/AMD Athlon 64@3800+, 1GigRam, Res 1024x768
jvdeals

Post by jvdeals »

Hi Bill,

I'm talking about the software version... 1.0.29 with Windows XP Pro.

I've copied and pasted and typed it in, but the same problem.
billvelek
Imperial Stout
Imperial Stout

Spacing problem

Post by billvelek »

Thanks, JV..., for clarifying that. I haven't been using the 'regular' BTP program since the beta version of 1.5 is so much better and I'm on the 'test' team. But to check out your problem, I just entered the following text in the notes section of one of my recipes:

This is a test.

This is a test.

This is a test.

NOTE that I have a line space (return) between each line.

This is how it printed it:

This is a test.
This is a test.
This is a test.

So ..., I don't know if that's the "spacing" problem you are having, but I do have spaces between the words, but not the lines.

Cheers.

Bill Velek
Visit www.tinyurl.com/bvelek - portal to my brewing sites: 3,100+ members on 'Grow-Hops', and 1,350+ brewers on my 'BrewingEquip' group.
Running BTP v1.5.3 on WinXP 2005 SP3 w/AMD Athlon 64@3800+, 1GigRam, Res 1024x768