Batch Sparge Schedule Question

General discussion on BeerTools Pro Software.
splashmike
Light Lager
Light Lager

Post by splashmike »

OK. The post I found and referenced in my earlier e-mail gets into exactly the issues I've been struggling with. The posted does a great job with lots of screen shots illustrating some of the confusion that can come from working with a batch sparge in the mash schedule interface. I'm not sure the questions were fully answered and Jeff seemed to indicate that some changes may be forthcoming in later editions to help clarify. I'm curious if any of those beta testing version 1.5 can say if the mash schedule interface has improved at all in this regard.
billvelek
Imperial Stout
Imperial Stout

Mash Schedule Interface is great in ver.1.5

Post by billvelek »

splashmike wrote:snip ... I'm curious if any of those beta testing version 1.5 can say if the mash schedule interface has improved at all in this regard.
It is excellent; works very well. I hope the Beta will be released soon; I think folks who have been working with the first version will be amazed.

Cheers.

Bill Velek
Visit www.tinyurl.com/bvelek - portal to my brewing sites: 3,100+ members on 'Grow-Hops', and 1,350+ brewers on my 'BrewingEquip' group.
Running BTP v1.5.3 on WinXP 2005 SP3 w/AMD Athlon 64@3800+, 1GigRam, Res 1024x768
ColoradoBrewer
Strong Ale
Strong Ale

Post by ColoradoBrewer »

I agree, The batch sparge function in the beta is much improved over version 1.0.
BTP 2.0.22 (Linux (.deb) 64 bit)
BTP 2.0.24 (Windows 10-20H2)
BTP 2.1.0.9 Beta (Windows 10-20H2)