Hello fello beer makers

General brewing information, questions and discussion. Topics that do not seem to fit elsewhere.

Moderators: slothrob, 2row

zepp303

Hello fello beer makers

Post by zepp303 »

I would like to take the time to introduce my self to the form Zepp303 is my calling card. Have made some beer in the past but did not turn out so well.So now that I have found this site I hope to make better beer. Like dark beer got hooked on it when I went to Mexico some years back. Hope to get that old taste back at home in my own bottles. Thanks for listening and I'll be reading all that you guys and gals have to say about making beer.

Thanks in advance I think I'm going to need it.

Dan The Zep Man.
hansolo
Pale Ale
Pale Ale

Post by hansolo »

Welcome to the forum. I have learned a few things since I joined up. And even though I have disagreed with some of the posts, It still is a great place to research ideas. Oh, by the way, dark Mexican beer doesn't sound too enticing to me but I have been told that they are making a type of Vienna lager down there. Is that true?
WWW.CAFEPRESS.COM/EHINNOVATIONS
T-shirts and more for homebrewers and people with a sense of humor
bfabre
Double IPA
Double IPA

Hello fello beer makers

Post by bfabre »

Welcome aboard!!!
Glad to have you here. I keep learning every time I log in. There is so much to gain. Like Han said...you might not agree but, you will learn.
I look forward to hearing about you next batch. Keep us informed "A".
"B"
slothrob

Post by slothrob »

Dos XX and Negra Modelo? They're both Vienna Lager style.
I especially like the latter. I've never made one, but plan to.
BTP v2.0.* Windows XP
billd220
Light Lager
Light Lager

Welcome

Post by billd220 »

I think you will find this forum very helpful.... There are some great homebrewers on this site who really know what they are talking about...I know I'm very thankful of that.

Welcome aboard....

Bill