Can I sell my BTP program??

General discussion on BeerTools Pro Software.
jeff
Imperial Stout
Imperial Stout

Re: Great Program!

Post by jeff »

Manic Igniter wrote:Jeff, I just wanted to let you know that straight out of the box it was very easy to use and understand! I have been creating and building beers with this program for several months now and every one has been STELLAR! I give your program's ease of use much of the credit. I have friends that have had my beers and are planning to buy the program because of the apparent effectiveness of the software.
Also I am anxious for the next upgrade but, in the meantime...could I download the beta program and install it on a second computer so that I will not need to back up my main computer's copy of beer tools? I am using beer tools on a regular basis and would like to keep access to my recipes.

One of Beer Tools many Fans!

KEEP UP THE GREAT WORK
I'm glad the program is working for you! Thanks for telling us about it. I will send you a copy of the beta program emails with instructions on how to join.

Thanks!
Jeff
BeerTools.com Staff
markh139

Post by markh139 »

Jeff, thought I had signed up for the opt-in a while back but have not heard about how I might help you in testing the beta... is there still opportunity? No problem if it is now closed....

Thanks in advance for answer.

User name is VIDEOMAN on beertools.com.
jeff
Imperial Stout
Imperial Stout

Post by jeff »

markh139 wrote:Jeff, thought I had signed up for the opt-in a while back but have not heard about how I might help you in testing the beta... is there still opportunity? No problem if it is now closed....

Thanks in advance for answer.

User name is VIDEOMAN on beertools.com.
I resent your emails, thanks!
Jeff
BeerTools.com Staff
markh139

Post by markh139 »

Received... thank you Jeff.