I must be dumb...where is the link for the 1.5 beta?

General discussion on BeerTools Pro Software.
Dude
Light Lager
Light Lager

I must be dumb...where is the link for the 1.5 beta?

Post by Dude »

I got an e-mail this morning saying it was ready to be downloaded, but I can't find it anywhere here?

Can someone clue me in with a link?

Thanks!
jeff
Imperial Stout
Imperial Stout

Re: I must be dumb...where is the link for the 1.5 beta?

Post by jeff »

Dude wrote:I got an e-mail this morning saying it was ready to be downloaded, but I can't find it anywhere here?

Thanks!
An email was sent this morning but it did not mention anything about an available download. BeerTools Pro 1.5 is in beta testing and will be released to the public in the coming months. We will send an email to announce the download when it becomes available.

Thanks!
Jeff
BeerTools.com Staff
pcharles
Light Lager
Light Lager

Post by pcharles »

jeff wrote:
An email was sent this morning but it did not mention anything about an available download. BeerTools Pro 1.5 is in beta testing and will be released to the public in the coming months. We will send an email to announce the download when it becomes available.

Thanks!
So, no public beta like we had with version 1.0? Ouch, the pain of anticipation is killing me. I fear I cannot brew till I have my new beer tools. :cry:
pretzel

Post by pretzel »

Any way to beta test?
herbaljoe

Post by herbaljoe »

nevermind
cronix

Post by cronix »

[quote="Dude"]I got an e-mail this morning saying it was ready to be downloaded, but I can't find it anywhere here?

Thanks![/quote]

lol... you are not the only one... I also got all frustrated looking for a download link on the web site.... over and over... Till I found your post.
jrehmert

Post by jrehmert »

Yeah... It's kinda strange that people without access to the beta would keep receiving beta announcements pointing to a "hidden" topic for downloading the beta...
conman
Pale Ale
Pale Ale

Post by conman »

jrehmert wrote:Yeah... It's kinda strange that people without access to the beta would keep receiving beta announcements pointing to a "hidden" topic for downloading the beta...
i am so feeling you man. i love this software but it's been a long time since an update. i got the email too and looked for a while and got frustrated with the whole missing link thing.
jeff
Imperial Stout
Imperial Stout

Post by jeff »

jrehmert wrote:Yeah... It's kinda strange that people without access to the beta would keep receiving beta announcements pointing to a "hidden" topic for downloading the beta...
If people don't have access to the hidden forum, that means they overlooked the instructions provided in the emails sent on Feb 5, 2008 and Feb 12, 2008. Perhaps we needed to send a third, who knows :roll:
Jeff
BeerTools.com Staff
Lonnie Mac

Post by Lonnie Mac »

Perhaps...

I too was EXTREMELY excited to leave work only to find no link after searching my tail off when I got home...

I am a new forum member, new Mac user, and I have finally figured out this software to the point to where I LOVE it! But also to the point to where I am desperately missing my favorite things about Beer Smith on my old PC... INVENTORY!

So indeed, I received no emails on the 5th nor the 12th. Maybe you really could kindly resend it for your newer members on this forum...
Dude
Light Lager
Light Lager

Post by Dude »

jeff wrote:
If people don't have access to the hidden forum, that means they overlooked the instructions provided in the emails sent on Feb 5, 2008 and Feb 12, 2008. Perhaps we needed to send a third, who knows :roll:
Well, the problem for me is that the system sent e-mails to two different addresses. I didn't get the important e-mail with the link because I don't check that address very often.

I changed it in my settings a while back, but for some reason they are getting sent to both addresses randomly.
just-cj
Double IPA
Double IPA

Post by just-cj »

I don't remember getting an email about the beta either. Although just because I don't remember doesn't mean I didn't get one! :mrgreen:
iMac 20", 2.66 GHz Intel Core 2Duo, 4 GB Memory, OS 10.5.6, resolution 1680 x 1050.
Check out Baird Brewing