Schedule Presets

General discussion on BeerTools Pro Software.
sipher1966

Schedule Presets

Post by sipher1966 »

Is there a way to save a schedule preset?

I created a template with a multi-step mash and saved it as the default template. The schedule is there by default and the 2 presets are in the drop down (One step infusion and Two step infusion). Is there a way to create another preset that shows in the drop down, maybe called Multi-Step or 3 Step Infusion?
Laptop: Windows XP w/SP2, Dell Latitude D830, Intel Core 2 Duo 2GHz, 2 GB of RAM, Quadro NVS 135M
jeff
Imperial Stout
Imperial Stout

Re: Schedule Presets

Post by jeff »

sipher1966 wrote:Is there a way to save a schedule preset?

I created a template with a multi-step mash and saved it as the default template. The schedule is there by default and the 2 presets are in the drop down (One step infusion and Two step infusion). Is there a way to create another preset that shows in the drop down, maybe called Multi-Step or 3 Step Infusion?
Presets can't be modified. In fact, the preset menu has been completely removed in BTP 1.1 in favor of the new assets library. For now, the best way to store your schedules is to save them in template files. When saving the template file, only preserve equipment and schedule information. When the template is loaded, only the equipment and schedule will be inserted leaving the rest of the recipe unchanged.
Jeff
BeerTools.com Staff
jawbox
Imperial Stout
Imperial Stout

Post by jawbox »

Jeff, I find that with 1.1 I can rip through a mash schedule in no time. I just keep a template file for my equipment. Wish we could save it within the program rather than a template file.
iMac 27", 3.4 GHz Intel Core i5, 8GB Ram, Mac OSX 10.12.6
iPhone 7+
iPad Pro 10.5
I like macs ;)
sipher1966

Post by sipher1966 »

Alright. I thought I was going crazy. So make a template for each mash schedule. Thanks
Laptop: Windows XP w/SP2, Dell Latitude D830, Intel Core 2 Duo 2GHz, 2 GB of RAM, Quadro NVS 135M