You'll appreciate this Mickeymac

General brewing information, questions and discussion. Topics that do not seem to fit elsewhere.

Moderators: slothrob, 2row

Fraoch
Double IPA
Double IPA

You'll appreciate this Mickeymac

Post by Fraoch »

I was driving home the other afternoon with my window on my car only 1/4 open on a hot day here in Brisbane because new season hops have just arrived in the brew shops from Tasmania and i had purchased 1kg of premium Halertau flowers and 200g Tettananger, the smell was devine!!! the shop owner couldnt hand them over due to the fact that he couldnt stop sniffing the compressed flowers, At the moment, us brewers in Australia are feeling rich indeed
mickeymac
Light Lager
Light Lager

Beautiful

Post by mickeymac »

I'm thinking about hiding fresh hop plugs in various locations throughout my house, but I have a feeling my wife would catch on quickly and force me to round them up.
Fraoch
Double IPA
Double IPA

hop pillows

Post by Fraoch »

Got the wife interested in making some hop pillows in order to obtain a better sleep, 5 pints does the job also. Have to go buy some more as im very possessive with my new quota. AAAAh bliss soon the house will be filled with the smell of fresh hops
Zootman

round the world

Post by Zootman »

Not fair: my hop is only sprouting here.... and bewing season is almost over. Oh well.

Zootman
Canada