status of linux alpha version??

General discussion on BeerTools Pro Software.
Robertjm94706

status of linux alpha version??

Post by Robertjm94706 »

Hi all,

Its been over a month since we got the great news that the 100 petitioner/beta tester level was reached and that further information was forthcoming. Haven't seen anything so figured I would drop a note.

What's the process so far? Yes, I realize you do have to write the stuff now, but am eagerly curious as to when its going to see the light of day!!

Robert
culturejam

Post by culturejam »

I'm interesting in a Linux version as well. And I'd be happy to alpha/beta test BTP on my Debian desktop and Kubuntu laptop.

I'm also interested to see if anyone has been able to get the Windows version of BTP up and running with CrossOver Office or vanilla WINE.
Peanutt

Post by Peanutt »

culturejam wrote:I'm interesting in a Linux version as well. And I'd be happy to alpha/beta test BTP on my Debian desktop and Kubuntu laptop.

I'm also interested to see if anyone has been able to get the Windows version of BTP up and running with CrossOver Office or vanilla WINE.
I've gotten BTP to work with vanilla WINE under Ubuntu and it worked OK. A few quirks but not too bad.
jeff
Imperial Stout
Imperial Stout

Re: status of linux alpha version??

Post by jeff »

Robertjm94706 wrote:What's the process so far? Yes, I realize you do have to write the stuff now, but am eagerly curious as to when its going to see the light of day!!
2008 at the earliest.
Jeff
BeerTools.com Staff