Brewing software

General brewing information, questions and discussion. Topics that do not seem to fit elsewhere.

Moderators: slothrob, 2row

therook

Brewing software

Post by therook »

I have tried unsuccesfully to ask a question in the correct section but it seems that the Moderators dont want to answer it. A few of us have asked

Is there going to be a free version of Bertools software to trial before purchasing, to compare it to the other software packages, it only makes sense to try before buying

Rook
jeff
Imperial Stout
Imperial Stout

Re: Brewing software

Post by jeff »

therook wrote:Is there going to be a free version of Bertools software to trial before purchasing, to compare it to the other software packages, it only makes sense to try before buying
There will be a demo, but not until late spring or early summer. The demo will be released with version 1.1 of BeerTools Pro.
Jeff
BeerTools.com Staff
billvelek
Imperial Stout
Imperial Stout

Will v.1.1 be a paid upgrade?

Post by billvelek »

Will current owners of BTP be required to pay for an upgrade to v.1.1?

T'hanks.

Bill Velek
Visit www.tinyurl.com/bvelek - portal to my brewing sites: 3,100+ members on 'Grow-Hops', and 1,350+ brewers on my 'BrewingEquip' group.
Running BTP v1.5.3 on WinXP 2005 SP3 w/AMD Athlon 64@3800+, 1GigRam, Res 1024x768
jeff
Imperial Stout
Imperial Stout

Re: Will v.1.1 be a paid upgrade?

Post by jeff »

billvelek wrote:Will current owners of BTP be required to pay for an upgrade to v.1.1?
1.1 will be free for current owners.
Jeff
BeerTools.com Staff
BlackPoint
Light Lager
Light Lager

Post by BlackPoint »

What will be new in 1.1?