New hop vine forum

Discussion and topics about BeerTools.com online calculators and other tools.

Moderator: jeff

Azorean Brewer
Strong Ale
Strong Ale

New hop vine forum

Post by Azorean Brewer »

This is a non (sort of) brewing thread. I just wanted to say that I think the new hop vine forum is great, these guys do a great job ! ! ! we should really appreciate all of their hard work by telling them. I sent them a "contact" email telling them Thanks for keeping this incredebly helpful web site going. If you fellow and lady users out there have a second how about sending them a quick note of thanks, I know they will get a lift out of kind words. Thanks, me putting in my two cents worth (I never know when to shut up LOL)Paul a.k.a. "The Azorean Brewer".
andytv
Double IPA
Double IPA

Yes!

Post by andytv »

I agree. We should all thank "beertools" for the work they are doing. Heres an idea.... how about we all send them a six pack of homebrew?? Since this is my idea, you can send the beers to me, then I will (of course) send them to beertools staff. Sound good????
Azorean Brewer
Strong Ale
Strong Ale

I agree with Andy

Post by Azorean Brewer »

Except seeing how I came up with the idea to thank them I think y'all should send me half of a six pack and Andy the other half, we'll sample them the ones we don't like will get forwarded on to BerrTools, and the ones that we do like Oh well we'll just tell we sent them on LOL ... Cheers everybody ...