Recipe Owned By Another Author

General discussion on BeerTools Pro Software.
PieOPah
Light Lager
Light Lager

Recipe Owned By Another Author

Post by PieOPah »

I have just purchased BTP and the very first thing I tried to do was view a recipe I had saved on the website some time ago (I am only a trial member so can only save 1 recipe at a time).

After clicking 'My Recipes' I was asked for my username/password which I entered. I was then shown the recipe I had saved. After clicking load, I am then presented with a red error saying that the recipe is owned by another author.

What is this all about??

How can I get my recipes?
jeff
Imperial Stout
Imperial Stout

Re: Recipe Owned By Another Author

Post by jeff »

PieOPah wrote:I have just purchased BTP and the very first thing I tried to do was view a recipe I had saved on the website some time ago (I am only a trial member so can only save 1 recipe at a time).

After clicking 'My Recipes' I was asked for my username/password which I entered. I was then shown the recipe I had saved. After clicking load, I am then presented with a red error saying that the recipe is owned by another author.

What is this all about??

How can I get my recipes?
Probably a bug, what is your username? I will look into it. Thanks!
Jeff
BeerTools.com Staff
PieOPah
Light Lager
Light Lager

Post by PieOPah »

username is s**********
jeff
Imperial Stout
Imperial Stout

Post by jeff »

Yes, I tried it myself and something funky is going on in there. I think it is something that can be fixed without requiring a download of BTP again. I will keep you posted. Sorry for the hang up.
Jeff
BeerTools.com Staff
jeff
Imperial Stout
Imperial Stout

Post by jeff »

PieOPah wrote:After clicking 'My Recipes' I was asked for my username/password which I entered. I was then shown the recipe I had saved. After clicking load, I am then presented with a red error saying that the recipe is owned by another author.
Ok, I think the bug is fixed. Try to load your recipe again and see if it works. Please let me know if anything goes wrong. Thanks for your patience!
Jeff
BeerTools.com Staff
PieOPah
Light Lager
Light Lager

Post by PieOPah »

Thanks, it works now :D