Pics of My Biergarten

General brewing information, questions and discussion. Topics that do not seem to fit elsewhere.

Moderators: slothrob, 2row

l48shark
Double IPA
Double IPA

Pics of My Biergarten

Post by l48shark »

My summer project this year was to design and construct a biergarten. Although it has been complete for several months, I just got around to taking some pictures of it today. It could look a little better with green grass, furniture, and vines climbing the lattice, but it is winter here so this will have to do for now. The pics are hosted by Yahoo!, so I hope this works out OK. Go to http://photos.yahoo.com/l48shark and click the album named L48Shark. The first 3 pics will be my car and newborn son; the rest are of the biergarten with descriptions included. Enjoy!

Cheers,
Ford
dartedplus
Strong Ale
Strong Ale

looks great

Post by dartedplus »

he looks great and so does the beergarten
HomeBrew
Light Lager
Light Lager

Fine job...

Post by HomeBrew »

Very nice biergarten, l48shark! The vines you'll be covering that latticework with -- Humulus lupulus, no doubt?
Gravity Thrills
Strong Ale
Strong Ale

Very Well Done

Post by Gravity Thrills »

The Kid that is, of course! The biergarten is also quite nice.

Cheers,
JIm
l48shark
Double IPA
Double IPA

Cascade

Post by l48shark »

While multiple varieties of hop vines would be nice, I think I will grow one type for simplicity and uniformity. I think Cascade should provide a good yield and coverage (shade), even the first year. It also shows up in a number of my recipies. :-)

Cheers,
Ford
stouts
Pale Ale
Pale Ale

Way to go!

Post by stouts »

They both look great!
Jay